Monday, July 2, 2018

The Mission is Changing My Life

Sooooo.... We got our changes today and there were a few surprises haha. Elder Veizaga and I supposed that I would be leaving and he would be staying, but it will be opposite. Elder Veizaga is actually leaving to open an area as the new AP! Actually there are four APs now I guess haha.It has been so awesome being with him though, and he will do an awesome job! Such a stud :)I am staying here in Salto, and am going to be getting yet another missionary from my same group haha! Elder Bowler is coming here, and he is from California.

This week we found some really great new investigators. We found someone named Yamila who was really grateful to here the Planof Salvation, because she has had a lot of trials recently. We came back the next day to share a little more with her but we instead found her mother in law named Blanca,who was really amazing! She understood really clearly the mesage of the Restoration, was really set on seeking out her answer. She was very grateful to be given a BOM,which is cool because she knows a lot about the Bible, but wasn`t closed off to that there can memore scripture. We invited her to read the book and after ask God if it is true. She told us that she would instead ask God before and after reading. She is someone with true intent,and I am excited to do follow-up this week!

Love you guys. I am grateful for the chance to stay here in Salto. Itwas a blessing to be able to talk to my amazing family this week! Thanks for all you do and have done to help me be here. The mission is changing my life. Havea great week!!

Elder Layton

No comments:

Post a Comment